Sunny sandy beaches, timeless desert, five-star services, luxury hotels, vibrant shopping centers and gleaming skyscrapers are sights to savour when booking Tour Packages to Dubai. The merger of two different worlds, the traditional and contemporary, the Dubai we see is a dream vision.
1) The historical and cultural treasure of Dubai is best reflected in the Grand Mosque, The Dubai museum, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House and Jumeirah mosque.
2) Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest tower and is the pride of Dubai. Experience the incredible panoramic view of the Dubai city from the 124th floor Observation Deck. The marvelous journey will take you through the vision and construction of Burj Khalifa and also let you shop for souvenirs.
3) Burj Khalifa Fountains are located adjacent to Burj Khalifa. The mesmerizing jets of water dancing to the tunes of mystical Arabian music in the backdrop are simply awesome. The shimmering lights and the gathering of people will surely stun you.
4) The Palm Islands are man made islands and a wonder in itself. The three Palm Islands are Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali, and Palm Deira. Created in the shape of a date palm tree with a trunk, a crown with fronds and completed by a crescent island, the man-made islands are often known as the eight wonder of the world.
5) Dubai spells luxury. Being a vacation retreat there are numerous themed boutique hotels, secure family beaches, water sports, marinas, restaurants, cafes, shopping malls, sports facilities, health spas, cinemas and most importantly a variety of retail outlets.