Winters have begun in India and visitors from all over the world are traveling here. Although this amazing nation can be frequented throughout the year, but to experience its appeal at its best one must travel in India during winter. There are wonderful winter locations where you can enjoy holidays. Whether you wish to enjoy the spectacular attractiveness of snow-capped hills or wish to stay in a camping in the desert, party and relax on the beach and backwater locations or game for adventures, this nation provides wonderful options.
Some of the well-known winter locations of India are:
- Kashmir: Popularly known as the paradise on earth, Kashmir is a beauty with snow-capped hills, charming lakes, relaxing landscapes, arresting valleys and traditional houseboats. Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahlgam and Sonamarg are the most well-known locations of Kashmir.
- Himachal Pradesh: This region of India is well known for its hill elegance and experience sports. Destinations like Shimla, Kullu, Manali and Dharamshala are very well-known.
- Rajasthan: This elegant land of raja-maharajas has always taken the minds and hearts of visitors with its royals. Its princely places like Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner are frequented by an incredible number of visitors. They provide amazing castles, spectacular mansions, wonderfully designed havelis, charming lakes, timeless desert, vibrant handcraft and unique exhibitions and celebrations.
- Goa: It is an action-packed location which is well-known for its beaches, night life and ambiance. For vacations full of natural wonders and adventure, Goa is the best bet. It provides an ideal mixture of sea, sand and sun.
- Kerala: Kerala is a wonderful location passionately known as God’s Own Country. Its beaches, backwaters, hill stations, Ayurveda and wildlife create it a must-visit location of India. Alleppy, Kumarokom, Cochin, Periyar and Munnar are its well-known locations.